Do we want a brand new markaby-like thing to be the grand evolution of Why and
Tim's initial creation, or do we want to stand out and say "Hey world, we've
made something like Markaby, but heaps better", in the way the Nokogiri clan
have.

I've changed my mind. I think it should have a new name. Why’s legacy serves
only as a distraction, lets move on.

I suggest for your consideration: Pagely

—
Jenna Fox