I'm all for this!

And it should be built with Camping, the fact that the Camping site isn't
running on top of Camping is embarrasing enough as it is.
--
Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

Jenna Fox <a...@creativepony.com> skrev:

Any idea is active if someone is making it. Want to make us a forum? :D

My only worry with things such as this, is that community resources could make
the project look a little dead and hopeless, if people keep using the mailing
list primarily. One of the things I'd thought about was a forum-type-thing for
all of _why's former projects, and like minded creatively fuelled gizmos and
gadgets - it would help foster a better community of creative people doing cool
stuff and helping each other out, as well as hopefully having enough scale to
never seem inactive.

—

Jenna