Hello Jenna,
I totally agree in keeping it consistent hence I think we should use Comic
Zine for the webcast titles etc. Isak will be using that.
I don't think we will be using topstitch for now and I checked the license
is anyway reasonable (30$ on my font) but glad to know you got it free :)
When/if we will use it I will probably buy it to support the designer as it
is fair and might be useful to have anyway.
BTW I liked your blog entry

"Everyone’s talking about how unreadable the navigation menu is—which means
my work is complete"
you can't please everyone so I agree !

html and css will be the same as the main camping site if/when we reach
that point. As of now we will do the screencasts and I have nothing against
having them in a static page. Vimeo is great (I use it for a lot of
professional videos) but perhaps we should have them on youtube too because
google ranks video from youtube higher on their searches.
Best Regards
David