This would be great!

I think I'm gonna host a development blog for the game I'm working on David's
hosting service. But that will be a while from now so I'll create something
else that's cool.

PS.

I'll work my ass off to have the first screencast done on tuesday!

Cheers!

Isak Andersson

Jenna Fox <a...@creativepony.com> skrev:

So here we are, talking about the website again.

Here's my thinking:

David Costa's nearly got that neat camping app hosting thing working, which is
amazingly awesome and we love him so much! People have all sorts of interesting
ideas for things the camping site could do and have - lists of apps made in
camping, wikis, forums, live chats where you're all a little spider in a sink
and you can run around with your mouse and say things, text adventures,
screencast theatres, interactive tutorials, book viewers, etc.

What if we all just make a cool thing, and put it on David's cool hosting, and
then we can all just run our own little sections of camping, like a little tent
village with lots of homes which all have their own unique flavour. We could
sort something out to have unified navigation menus, and have a simple app (or
static page) to serve as the homepage, acting more as a gateway in to these
other apps than anything else. We would be in charge of our own sections and
it'd be awesome because we're all great at everything we do and we're all
really great people!

My hypothesis is many things aren't getting done with the website because we
all just really can't be bothered getting consensus on the mailing list. We're
impulsive creative people who just want to burst with energy and do something
immediately without having to talk about it and justify it first. Consensus
Democracy has worked great for the framework but maybe not for the site.

What do you think? Can I get a consensus on this?

—

Jenna

        Get the best selection of online sites here. Click Here to check them
out!

http://click.lavabit.com/ki3fjboh1at1j78grodt3ognyxtbqnur6gypm4ruhg1jdusgqdzb/