I'm not surprised people have an opinion and are informed about these
things. I'm old enough to remember how Microsoft sucked the life out of the
desktop software industry due to their anti-competitive practises. They
were able to do this cuz they could keep their source code secret, it
enabled their monopoly and helped them use their monopoly to their
competitive advantage. The only reason software does not suck any more is
because of the GPL. Period. thank you Mr. Stallman. Thank you Mr. Torvalds.
:-) It's all true, I tells ya.