hello, i'm new to Camping and i dont speek english very well so , please,
forgive my mistakes...here is my question:
 i want to modify the way active record Pluralize/singularize my tables
names.

i have 2 classes:

module Todo::models
class Tache <Base
belongs_to :categorie
end

class Categorie< Base
 has_many :taches
end
end

"tache" and "categorie" are french words. their plural form are  "taches"
and "categories ".

when i write:
maCategorie=Categorie.create(:nom => categorie)
maCategorie.taches.create(:nom => nomPropre)

I  have an "unitialized constant Todo::Models::Categorie::Tach" error
message.

i think  activerecord infers that the singular for "taches" is "tach"
instead of "tache". or maybe it's something else.
any idea ?

thanks

Fran├žois