@deveritt: i dont want to switch css. My app has a "front end" and an
"admin ".
The front end is the public face of my app and th e'admin' is where i
manage the content. the visual design of these 2 part are very different
and it would be nice to have 2 independant  layout   . maybe, i don't even
know if it is possible , i could run 2 distinct app sharing the same
database or something like that. what do you think ?