Hi,

I need advice before I decide to start my next project.
Since camping is intended for smaller apps I'm not sure whether I should try to use it for my small custom erp app.

_Here's what I had in mind:_ create several apps for separate erp modules or submodules even and have them use the same database.

Since I'm very pleased with my first camping app for quality assurance which we use productively I'd like to just add all modules.

_Size:_
- 4 additional main modules with (currently) 22 models

Could I pull this off in camping or must I consider rails?

regards,
seba