Il Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:08:26 +0330 canfestival-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
scrisse:

> Yes, my callsatck:
>
> cygwin1.dll!610dda44() Unknown
>
> [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
> cygwin1.dll]
>
> CanFestival-3.dll!scanIndexOD(struct_CO_Data * d, unsigned short wIndex,
> unsigned long * errorCode, unsigned long (struct_CO_Data *, const
> td_indextable *, unsigned char) * * * Callback) Line 267 C
> On 12 Feb 2018 11:17 a.m., <canfestival-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

I do not have first hand experience with CANfestival but I have
cross-built and built natively many open source projects on
windows in different ways.

Here are a couple of quick notes to avoid losing time on a dead
horse.

1. Cygwin and the typical windows environment are a lot different,
   to the point that cygwin is more similar to a POSIX system than
   to a native windows system. This is the reason you'll see a lot
   of snippets like `if unix or cygwin ... elseif windows ...`.

2. Do not mix runtime libraries! In your specific case you are
   mixing cygwin with msvcrt: this is a recipe for disaster.
   Although it could happen to work on hello word programs,
   anything more complex will likely crash. See e.g.:

   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1926311/cygwin-in-visual-studio

   Just build everything with VS or with cygwin.

Ciao.
--
Nicola