Hi
I want to use only vs, but it seems impossibly!
Whenever I open canfestival root project, I can build canfestival library
successfully but when I want to build other projects , I find out that some
source files don't exist.
For example in nimrof-canfestival (source you are
using)/examples/testmasterslave  there isn't any testmaster.c or
testslave.c and I don't know what should I do!
Then I force to build these files using cygwin and make file .
Thanks for your patience and answers