Hi
I am beginer in using can festival,
finally i decided to switch to linux,
I can change value in PDO mapping and access that in both master and slave,
But when I use SDO with this method:(this method is in win32test example)
UNS8 ReadSDO(UNS8 nodeId, UNS16 index, UNS8 subIndex, UNS8 dataType,
void* data, UNS32* size)
{
   UNS32 abortCode = 0;
   UNS8 res = SDO_UPLOAD_IN_PROGRESS;
   // Read SDO
   UNS8 err = readNetworkDict (&TestSlave_Data, nodeId, index,
subIndex, dataType, 0);
   if (err)
      return 0xFF;
   for(;;)
      {
      res = getReadResultNetworkDict (&TestSlave_Data, nodeId, data,
size, &abortCode);
      if (res != SDO_UPLOAD_IN_PROGRESS)
         break;
      sleep_proc(1);
      continue;
      }
   closeSDOtransfer(&TestMaster_Data, nodeId, SDO_CLIENT);
   if (res == SDO_FINISHED)
      return 0;
   return 0xFF;
}
and this call:

unit32 data;

ReadSDO(nodeId, 1000, 0x00, unit32,  data, sizeof(data))

I cant get any value as data
I checked edit .od file and the address I used, the value exists for
them. it is same as .od file of TestMasterSlave

I used canOpenShell but on calling funtion ssta,etc I got Segmentation
fault and core dump error

many thanks for your help

Samini