Skype's systray icon is shown correctly at first. However, after
suspend/resume, it changes into a kind of "keep out" sign, as shown in
the attached screenshot. This wrong icon will stay there until a restart
of Skype.

I am not sure whether this is a problem in Skype or the desktop

Release:        16.10

Actually, I am running the 'devel' version of Ubuntu. I have not checked
other versions.

  Version table:
 *** 500
        500 devel/partner amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

** Affects: skype (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment skype systray
skype systray icon wrong after suspend/resume
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Canonical
Partner Developers, which is subscribed to skype in Ubuntu.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :