** Description changed:

  Skype's systray icon is shown correctly at first. However, after
  suspend/resume, it changes into a kind of "keep out" sign, as shown in
  the attached screenshot. This wrong icon will stay there until a restart
  of Skype.
  I am not sure whether this is a problem in Skype or the desktop
  Release:      16.10
  Actually, I am running the 'devel' version of Ubuntu. I have not checked
  other versions.
-   Installed:
-   Candidate:
-   Version table:
-  *** 500
-         500 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu devel/partner amd64 Packages
-         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
+   Installed:
+   Candidate:
+   Version table:
+  *** 500
+         500 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu devel/partner amd64 Packages
+         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
+ Update: the icon breaks the moment that the screen is locked.

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Canonical
Partner Developers, which is subscribed to skype in Ubuntu.

  skype systray icon wrong after suspend/resume

Post to     : canonical-partner-dev@lists.launchpad.net