I know the deadline has passed, and I provided extemporaneous comments earlier.

I came across a lecture I put together years ago with a reference that I
thought is relevant to the discussion.

The Common Criteria standard has definitions for vulnerabilities. See pg 30 of
CC General Model
 https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/files/ccfiles/CCPART1V3.1R5.pdf.

I feel it is important to use authoritative references when possible.

Regards,
Jim Whitmore

Sent from my iPhone