Phlip,

The list of hooks is not enumerated, because it can be inferred by two simple rules:

1. Assuming some task "foo", you can define a task named "before_foo" that will be executed before foo.

2. Assuming some task "foo", you can define a task named "after_foo" that will be executed after foo.

So, if you want to do something immediately after the symlink task finishes, you can define an "after_symlink" task, which will then be executed immediately after the symlink task.

Hope that helps,

Jamis