What version of Ruby are you running locally? Is it the Ruby that comes preinstalled with OS X, or did you build it yourself?

- Jamis

On Mar 4, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Jordan McKible wrote:

I've been able to run the setup task a few times successfully.  deploy
is still hanging on random commands.  I've seen cp, rm, and ls
commands all get defunct on the remote server.  I can't seem to narrow
the problem down to one place.