I'm *this* close to putting the --password option back in, and to heck
with security concerns. Pulling that option has opened a can of worms.
:(

Unfortunately, handling local command streams similarly to remote
streams is non-trivial, mostly because of Windows. If someone wants to
take a stab at it, I'll consider a patch, but right now, it is likely
that cap 2.1 will use the --password option to specify the password
for subversion.

Thanks, Tim, for taking the 2.1 preview for a spin. I've been pretty
swamped but I hope to get 2.1 final out "soon".

- Jamis