Matt,

I'm not sure I understand what you're wanting to do. Can you give an example of what you'd like?

- Jamis

On Oct 14, 2007, at 8:14 PM, goodieboy wrote:

Hi,

I'm running Capistrano in a Rails app. I'd like to be able to log the
information associated with the last Capistrano task. For example:

cap -S project=my_project stage=staging solr:index!

is executed like this:

cap.set :project, 'my_project'
cap.set :stage, 'staging'
cap.solr.index!

How can I get a "string" representation (like the command line
version) from an instance of Capistrano? Is that possible? If not,
what's the best way to achieve something like this?

Thank you,
Matt