I see you added a migration (#21) to fix the issue that the Oracle adapter
has with columns named "comment"

But running rake db:migrate (on a virgin install) still fails at
014_add_comment_to_description.rb with an Oracle database.

I believe a better fix would have been to
1) Modify migration 014_add_comment_to_description.rb to fix the problem

2) change migration 021_rename_comment_to_description to rescue the
exception if the column was already renamed (if the new version of
014_add_comment_to_description.rb) or something equivalent.

Thanks for your work on Webistrano.