Hello!

I just started using Capistrano and on my VPS I ran the following:

cap deploy:setup
cap deploy:cold

And that setup my application and ran the migrations, so it ran fine.

However, now, when I run this command:

cap deploy

The databases are not being carried over along with their populated
data. All I see in the current release db folder is an empty
production.sqlite3 file and no schema.rb.

So I manually have to run rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV=production, and
even that is not what I want since it builds the database anew with no
data (I need the previous release's data)

Is this normal, or do I need to do something extra to carry over the
database and its data from previous releases?

Thanks,
David Pham