I will take this moment to say:

   GAAHAHAHAHAH!!! [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyway.

Yeah, Solaris does crap like this all the time. I'm afraid I'm going to give up on supporting solaris out of the box, because it isn't worth losing my sanity over. If someone wants to start a wiki somewhere with instructions on how to make the standard capistrano tasks work on solaris, that would probably be best. Then, when people encounter things like this, there will be a single place to point them.

- Jamis