Gerardus,
Capistrano files are plain Ruby, though in Textmate on the mac you get
limited support for intelligently letting you browse at task/namespace level
- but this is as much a bug as it is a feature.

My advice would be to invest some time in configuring Vim for Ruby, a lot
can be done with Vim if you do a little reading, and - as I said, Capistrano
recipes are just pure ruby.

- Lee