Hi josh,

    I recommend you that read the two sections of "getting started"[1]
in capify.org

[1]http://www.capify.org/getting-started/

josh.rach...@gmail.com wrote:
> I get this eror when I run the cmd cap:deploy update
>
> bash: cap:deploy: command not found
>
> The gem is installed, the path is in my .bashrc file, and I even
> copied and pasted the gem into my vendor/plugins folder (not sure if
> that matters). I have had a lot of problems with installing gems in
> the past 8 months and so I was wondering if maybe I need a require
> 'ruby_gems' somewhere. I usually have to result in copying the gem
> into my project. If someone has any ideas that would be great. I can
> do a cap -h, so it is installed on my system. I am on Ubuntu 8.04
> Hardy
>
> Thanks!
>
> Josh

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Rafael Garc=C3=ADa Ortega
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Ortega;Rafael
org:ASPgems S.L.
email;internet:r...@aspgems.com
tel;work:692686533
x-mozilla-html:FALSE