Hi Kenneth,
A lot of what you appear to have done [2] has been done in the forthcoming
2.5.6 release that I'm testing at the moment, if you want to compare notes,
I'll merge it into the next release provided it all works.

Also regarding your daemon kit stuff, there is a 'new' (ok, I'm using
require, and some new paths) to load the `old` tasks back in under 2.5.6, so
by default it ships with no assumptions about environments (unix + releases/
+ current/ with rollbacks) -- this is maybe an ideal place for you to place
your daemon-kit files.

*Infact, anyone that wants to try the new version, and help me work out the
kinks, I'll push it to github this evening, and we can maybe run a few test
deploys on people's low-impact projects? I don't have many things I can
deploy for testing purposes without a big risk to my clients.*

Thanks for the time kenneth, also - you can follow capistrano development on
twitter at @capistranorb.

- Lee