No worries, people often struggle with working out what goes where, we're
working on that, if it's a problem changing the apache config, you could
always change the :deploy_to to point where Apache is expecting, and bring
your own symlinks in custom tasks to run after/instead of the "current" one,
set the "current_path" variable to change it.
- lee