Hi,

I wanted to install and use rvm using capistrano.

When I add the following line in Capfile(without installing rvm on the
target machine) to enable the rvm i get an error as there is no rvm

$:.unshift(File.expand_path('./lib', ENV['rvm_path'])) # Add RVM's lib
directory to the load path.
require "rvm/capistrano"                  # Load RVM's capistrano
plugin.
set :rvm_ruby_string, 'ruby-1.9.2'        # Or whatever env you want
it to run in.
set :rvm_type, :user  # Copy the exact line. I really mean :user here

Is there a work around?
Someway where I could load files selectively depending on namespace or
task?

Akhil