Versions:

   - Ruby 1.9.3p448 (Centos 6 / SCL)
   - Capistrano - 3.2.1
   - Rake / Rails / etc

Platform:

   - Working on.... CentOS 6
   - Deploying to... Windows

Logs:

   - Please past logs (as completely as possible to a 3rd party pasting
   service such as pastie.org)

Files:

   - Capfile
   - deploy.rb
   - Stage files (production.rb, staging.rb)

Myself and my co-workers all have our own accounts on both the deployment
server (where we run 'cap production deploy') and on the servers we are
deploying too. Yes we really are using cap to deploy apps to Windows boxes
which run cygwin.  I realize that the docs suggest using a dedicated
account, but that is not our setup.  Someone before me set all this up,
using cap 2 and I'm now trying to do it with cap 3.  Due to our AD rules,
using a dedicated account is not possible.

What I want cap to do is use the username of the user executing the
command, and that username will have the necessary permissions to do
everything on both the deployment server and on the servers being pushed
too.  I can get things working if I hard code the username to mine in
config/deploy/production.rb and set it in the ssh_options.  But that won't
work for my teammates.

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you,
Chad