Alright, so I looked into that - I'd suggest a couple of thins, first of
all take Capistrano and SSHKit from Master, if you don't have a Gemfile,
you might need to read this, http://bundler.io/v1.3/gemfile.html if you do
have a Gemfile, change the `gem "capistrano"` line to something like this:

gem "capistrano", github: "capistrano/capistrano"
gem "sshkit", github: "capistrano/sshkit"

This will get the latest bleeding edge pre-release versions, which are
scheduled for release soon (read: when I get half a day to write the
changelogs, and do some final testing)

Otherwise, since you only *have* one server that I can see defined here, I
can't imagine what is going wrong.

roles(:all) is a special case which should match any server defined with
either role() or server(), on #294 you can see that the copy.rake is
checking to see if you specified a special role name for `tar_roles` (you
didn't), the 2nd argument to fetch is the default, :all…  so you should be
in good hands so far.

I'd suggest the following, add and run this, and let me see the output:

task :debug_tar_roles do
  on roles(fetch(:tar_roles, :all)) do |h|
    puts "Host Obj: #{h}"
    info "#{capture(:hostname)}: #{capture(:uptime)}"
  end
end

This should distil the issue here, which is `roles()` all doesn't seem to
be doing what we think… beyond that, come back, share the log, and in the
meantime i'll pick more thoroughly through your pastie/original log.
(knowing now that you only have one server)

Lee Hambley
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667