Hi Lee
I'm working on a Capistrano plugin myself and I've been looking
at https://github.com/seuros/capistrano-puma
and https://github.com/seuros/capistrano-sidekiq for guidance.
Its a very simple plugin strongly based on an existing plugin that is not
being maintained anymore so I just wrote the code and I now want to test it
a little bit. However, I can't figure out how can I easily execute the task
I wrote from the command line while developing. Current version does not
use any methods from Capistrano (they are commented out actually). Can you
help me with this? All code is available
at https://github.com/mchicote/capistrano3-autoscaling-deploy

Thanks!