I've made a new release of Paul Pelzl's OCaml schema compiler plugin:

  https://github.com/capnproto/capnp-ocaml/releases/tag/v3.0.0

The main new feature is support for generating code needed for RPC
(methods, parameters, result structs, etc), but there are many other
improvements too - see the release notes linked above for full details.

I've also released a pure-OCaml RPC implementation:

  https://github.com/mirage/capnp-rpc

I believe this now supports all level 1 features. The README contains a
tutorial showing how to use it - let me know if anything is unclear.

Could someone move OCaml to the "Serialization + RPC" section on
https://capnproto.org/otherlang.html?