Hi David Renshaw && Kenton Varda

    In C++ server I do like this

    capnp::MallocMessageBuilder message;

    Info::Builder info = message.initRoot<Info>();

    info.setId(123);

    info.Titile("this is how to use capn");

    kj::ArrayPtr<const kj::ArrayPtr<const capnp::word>> segments =
message.getSegmentsForOutput();

    and then convert segments[0] to char* and send it by rpc_call to java client

    In java client ,I read capn object like this :

    ByteString object_bytes = rpc_response.getResponseData();

    MessageReader message =
org.capnproto.Serialize.read(object_bytes.asReadOnlyByteBuffer());,

    Info.Reader adInfo = message.getRoot(Info.factory);

C++ server and Java Client communication by rpc_call

but happen Error like this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at java.nio.Buffer.limit(Buffer.java:275)

at org.capnproto.Serialize.read(Serialize.java:140)

at org.capnproto.Serialize.read(Serialize.java:111)

How Can I do , This problem has been bothering me for many days. thanks

whutbd