I'm seeing this assert trigger in exception.c++ when run on ASAN on our
(admittedly old) Linux boxes:

  KJ_ASSERT(offset < 65536 && offset > -65536,
            "ExceptionCallback must be allocated on the stack.");

The value of offset is 1048864. Is this code perhaps relying on some
construct that's not reliable under ASAN? I would have expected ASAN to
warn about that but it doesn't. Just the exception triggers.

Unfortunately it's a bit hard to run this under a debugger or I would have
delved far more on my own (& maybe disassemble things). Any insights would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vitali