Quoting Kenton Varda (2021-11-23 13:02:32)

>    Hmm, I think the intention was that the flow limit should be released
>    on Return, independent of Finish. But I can totally believe I
>    implemented it wrong. Could we just change it to be based on Return?
>    FWIW by default there is no flow limit, it's only enabled in the
>    Sandstorm supervisor to defend against an app sending excessive
>    requests that end up queued in memory elsewhere in the system.

Wouldn't releasing it on return allow the caller to cause runaway memory
usage by just never sending the finish? the return entry needs to be kept
around in case calls are pipelined on it, and itself might take up some
space (arguably it should count against the limit too...).