Hi everyone,

Recently I'm working on building capnp libraries on QNX. And I faced an
issue that kj library source code has the same header files with QNX, like
‘exception.h’. And also the kj library needs some interfaces that QNX
doesn't provide, like signaltstack. For this interface, the QNX header file
says not supported for now.

I wonder is there a special version adapted with QNX? Or has anyone tried
to use capnp on QNX?

Many thanks!