On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Adam Roach <a...@nostrum.com> wrote:
> Sure, either in a 3xx response; or, if we're using Link: relations, those
> URLs can vary based on the client. If you want to get fancy about it, you
> can even have your DHCP server hand out different URLs in the RFC7710 field.
> There are a lot of ways to deal with multi-tenancy.

Adam is correct.  Note that DHCP offers the possibility of per-client
configuration, which is something not available with a RA.

Note also that if you believe it necessary to provide the client with
an identifier using any of these opportunities, you need to
authenticate it later, lest the client switch it out on you.  This
might not give the client the ability to piggy back on top of another
client's access, but it might lead to privacy violations.