Chair hat off, co-author hat on.

We can certain craft some text to round out
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-00#section-4 when
the time comes.  Certainly DHCP/RA would retain highest precedence.

RFC 7553 URI records would obviate the inevitable discussion about the
merits of .well-known (I know nothing about .well-known/ except that it
tends to bring up some (.)well-known responses).

Where would you slot DNS results relative to link relation in an HTTP
intercept/redirect?