Cache-Control: private
Date: <...>
{
    "captive": false,
    "venue-info-url": "https://ietf.org/experiment/capport";
}

We may also be able to advertise this using the IPv6 RA solution, but
this is technically trickier[0].
As this is an experiment, it is low down on the NOC priority list
(building the network comes first), and can be terminated at any time.
(Note: I'm wearing both author and NOC participant hats)

Warren.
---
[0]: The routers for the IETF meeting venue networks are Junipers, and they:
a: don't seem to support RFC7710 yet and
b: don't seem to allow for arbitrary RA information to be stuffed in.
The NOC is investigating if we can use other routers (Ubiquiti) to
inject RAs with this info.

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf