> On Mar 7, 2020, at 1:54 PM, ddol...@golden.net wrote:
>
> Regarding capport-api, in the section 4.1.1 Server Authentication, is this
> advice different than the authentication done by any other HTTPS client? It
> seems like this section should just be referencing another document (but I
> don't know).

I think the advice is only different with regards to how the captive network
allows certificate validation (and related traffic) through, for which I am not
aware of a description elsewhere. If anyone has a suggestion for a reference,
I’d be happy to add it!

> Also, I think the API document should give some guidance about caching
> indicators from the server side (I'm not sure what this should be, however)

Will add this in follow-up to:
https://github.com/capport-wg/api/issues/33
<https://github.com/capport-wg/api/issues/33>

> Also, I think the API document needs to explain how user equipment is to be
> identified.

Will add this in follow-up to:
https://github.com/capport-wg/api/issues/34
<https://github.com/capport-wg/api/issues/34>