<no hats>

I fail to see how this is good for general purpose nodes/user devices.
This seems like another way to do the "self-DPI" work that was
shopping around for a home a little while ago.  I mean, it all just
seems like something that in the end can be abused to limit client
behaviour, dressed up as giving users new services and options ("you
don't implement tokens/have any tokens in your packets? too bad for
you").