First of all, a happy new year to all people still using Carbon in 2018!

So here is a first question for 2018: How can I get notified when the
user presses one of the shift, alt or control keys with Carbon? I've
tried to listen to kEventRawKeyDown and kEventRawKeyUp but it doesn't
seem to trigger when pressing shift, alt or control alone. It only
triggers for non-modifier keys and then I can get the state of the modifier
keys using kEventParamKeyModifiers. But that's not what I want. I
want to be notified when shift, alt or control is pressed without any
other key. How to do that in Carbon?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,