James,

Will HICocoaView even work with 32-bit going away in 10.14?  Do you (or anyone)
know something about what's expected with when Apple refers to as 10.13 being
the last compromise-free 32-bit version of MacOS?

Stephen

--
´╗┐On 2/23/18, 4:57 PM, "Carbon-dev on behalf of James Walker"
<carbon-dev-bounces+sgreenfield1=mac....@lists.apple.com on behalf of
li...@jwwalker.com> wrote:

    Anyone know if it's possible to use Cocoa auto layout in a view embedded
    in an HICocoaView?  I'm having some problems with the attempt, but I'm
    pretty new to auto layout, so it could be my error.

    This email sent to sgreenfie...@mac.com