Le 12 avr. 18 à 01:07, Eric Schlegel a écrit:
On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Admin Free wrote:
Hi Eric,

I haven't filed a bug. I've been aware of this issue for the past four months and couldn't find a way to fix it.

Well, step 1 towards fixing the bug is filing a bug with us. Just from the backtrace, it doesn’t look like anything that you’re doing wrong.

Good to know!

Building a simple test app is likely going to be difficult, the image capture part would be mostly Cocoa but the rest would be Carbon.

Is it easily reproducible with your app?

Yes each time the memory card has at least one picture inside when the camera is being connected it crashes. Otherwise, with an empty memory card, no crashes ever.

If so, then at least file a bug, include your app, and give repro steps.

OK I'll try this but the app is about 250MB.

-eric