Hi folks.

In this days I´m working with the ESB, the MB and the AS. So I see, maybe,
some usability improvements:

• It´s possible to show in the UI of ESB if the MB is down, in the cases
where a proxy service or a message store or a message processor need to use
the MB? I can see that the MB is down in the console and in the logs but not
in the admin UI console.

• It´s possible to show in the UI of ESB if the AS is down or the backend
service, in the case that a message processor need to extract a message from
a queue and send it to an endpoint? We can see that when the endpoint is
down the message is store and not extracted and send it, because it appear
in the Message Store page and in the ActiveMQ Queue or in the MB, ideally
because with the 1.0.2 version I can’t see it. But we don´t know why this
happen.

I think that with and alert system that popup this issues or a page where we
can see what happen it´s just great. :-D

I ask this because I have a lot of proxy services that use the MB or
ActiveMQ  and need to send messages to the AS, and when some of this tools
is down in my console appear a lot of errors every a few seconds so I need
to figure out what happened.

Another improvement is with the creations of message store and message
processors, that have many possible properties. It could be possible to list
this properties in a way that we don´t need to write them and just specified
their values???

Thanks,
Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE
ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com