Hi,

Fixes for the above mentioned issues will be available in "Overall
Milestone Plan CS 2.0.0" [1]. Some fixes are already done.

We do not have the reverse engineering support yet.

We are supporting following mediators.

   - Log Mediator
   - Drop Mediator
   - Property Mediator
   - Enrich Mediator
   - Send Mediator
   - Filter Mediator
   - Switch Mediator
   - XSLT Mediator
   - Fault Mediator
   - Header Mediator
   - DBLookup Mediator
   - DBReport Mediator
   - Clone Mediator
   - Iterate Mediator
   - Aggregate Mediator
   - Callout Mediator
   - Transaction Mediator
   - RMSequence Mediator

And also graphical implementation of around 12 new mediators have been
done. Only serialization logic has to be implemented for them.

Thanks,

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1gTLfLBuEphtHesJf_eSyHNLcisrogEW8Aw4v-2R-iFQ/edit?hl=en_US