Hi Harshana,

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Harshana Martin <harsh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Viraj,
>
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:16 AM, Viraj Rajaguru <vi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In "Carbon Studio - ESB Graphical Editor" there are some mediators and
>> endpoints that are having more than one output branch.(Aggregate mediator,
>> Clone Mediator, Switch Mediator etc.). So it will be very convenient to
>> apply a grouping mechanism for these mediators to distinguish the output
>> branches. For an example, previously we had two output connectors for
>> "Aggregate Mediator". One is for "onComplete" attribute and the another
>> output connector is for continue the flow.(See attached
>> "Aggregate_Mediator(Previous).png"). Now the aggregate mediator has a group
>> box and we can wrap "onComplete" branch with it. Then we can continue the
>> flow with single output connector.(See attached
>> "Aggregate_Mediator(Current).png").
>>

> So this means now, "onComplete" has become an property we can set from
> property view?
>
> Assuming the answer is Yes to above, how do I set it? Do I select the
> group and set it? or Do I select the Aggregate mediator inside this group
> and set it?

"onComplete" attribute is not a property and it will not appear in the
property view. We can drag and drop an "Aggregate" mediator to the
compartment, and then we can drag and drop the mediators relevant to the
"onComplete" branch, on to the "Aggregate" mediator's compartment.
"Aggregate" mediator has become a group box. So that there is no separation
between group box and "Aggregate" mediator.

Thank you for the feedback !