De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Leslier López Nicot
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012 9:42
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] Problem with classpath in Eclipse

I change the classpath from this

<classpathentry kind="var"
path="ECLIPSE_WORKSPACE/.metadata/.plugins/org.wso2.carbonstudio.eclipse.lib
raries/lib/wss4j-1.5.10.wso2v2.jar"/>

To this

<classpathentry kind="lib"
path="carbon.home.folder/repository/components/plugins/wss4j-1.5.11.wso2v2.j
ar"/>

But still it didn’t work. The error is

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/security/WSPasswordCallback

        at org.wso2.bps.samples.util.PWCBHandler.handle(PWCBHandler.java:17)