On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Pradeep Fernando <prad...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are done, with tomcat/svn restructuring tasks. Build is not failing due
> to those modifications at the moment.

You keep on telling it is not due to re-structuring. That is a defensive
statement and I would not care.

The bottom line is that, the build was working before this was done, and
it remain broken still, all read. Fix it, and get it all green.
When we do these kinds of cross cutting changes, the whole picture needs to
be taken into account and the whole system got to stabilize. Please see my
other mail on this too...

We are a platform. and that is not only kernel, or the products or other
bits and pieces. The whole things got to work, including links in OT.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
VP Engineering