Hi Manuel,

you can send the files to Kaloyan Raeb, he is the release manager of the project.

By the way, is your language support different from the current spanish package? Or is it the additional files? As far as I know, the current spanish package is not complete yet. Is your
version a completion of the language package?

Thanks a lot
Elpidio

Manuel Bejarano wrote:

Hi to all i new to colaborate in this project, i'm looking how can i send my languague suport in spanish, also i want to know if the PM care2x althoug is in development if is there a way to download de beta to star working with it

Regards to all