Hi Yusuph,

I agree with the recommendations. If someone thinks otherwise, please do speak up and post
your disagreement on this list.

Yusuph, please give it 1 week grace period. Afterwards, if there is no subtanstial
disagreement, you can do all the recommended deletes.

Thanks
Elpidio

Yusuph Kassim wrote:

hello everyone

in last few weeks we had a workshop about care2x in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, we come out with some tasks that we think are necessary to be added to the task list though they can be under the heading East-Africa group, we also come up with some changes which need to be made on the sourceforge care2x website, but before we do those changes we need to hear from you, some of the changes are as below:

- Delete the Norwegian mailinglist
- Delete the Indian mailinglist
- Delete the Indonesian mailinglist
- and some other stuffs from the forum, some of the forum had only one input since October 2005,

so please send your suggestions so we can carry of the task, and for those who were using the above mailing list we suggest they move to more active mailling lists.