Hi Kaloyan,

thanks. I will update the latest release page.
Yes, I will install the latest 2.2 version for the demo.

Thanks.

Elpidio

On 8/2/06, Kaloyan Raev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Elpidio,

Thank you for the good words.

I have posted news article about the new release in the mailing list and
the sf.net project site. Could you update the Latest Release page on
care2x.org as well?
http://care2x.org/home_latestreleases.php?c2x_lang=en

I see that the online demo site is still broken. Can we have it working
with the new 2.2 version?

Greetings
Kaloyan